Did you know that NOTA has some great benefits that we think you’ll want to take advantage of…?
For just £25 (EUR30) per year, we are offering you:
· Affiliation with a national organisation that supports professionals and academics in working towards the prevention of sexual violence and abuse.
· Increased opportunities to access, exchange ideas, and learn from other academics and professionals at local NOTA branch events, specialist training events, our annual national conference, and through accessing our database of members’ expertise.
· Networking opportunities with others studying in the same field.
· Email notifications of all our local and national events.
· A subscription to NOTA’s official peer-reviewed journal, The Journal of Sexual Aggression.
· A subscription to NOTA’s newsletter, NOTA News.
As well as giving student members great benefits, we also have:
Our annual conference with…
· Discounted student places.
· An Emerging Researchers’ session, where you can present a 20-minute paper on your research.
· A poster presentation session where you can present your work.
· A social event for postgraduate researchers in sexual violence and abuse.
And we will be giving a prize each year for the Best New Contributor to the Journal of Sexual Aggression.
If you’d like to join our growing student membership, sign up here: